Foundation Industries Lab to Lab India Collaboration
Deadline: 25 August 2021
UK research organisations can apply for a share of up to £400,000 to develop virtual networks and explore UK and India capabilities for the foundation industries.
The Transforming Foundation Industries Challenge, part of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund will work with Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, to invest up to £400,000 in innovation lab to lab projects. The aim of this competition is to:
- develop close ties with counterparts in India
- further your work and develop technologies to meet the challenges facing the foundation industries sector
You can include projects that:
- build virtual relationships between UK research labs and Indian research labs
- complete market development activities with Indian high growth innovation companies
- develop proposals for further project development between the UK and Indian organisations led by UK-based labs
Your proposal must outline the capabilities of your research lab to undertake this project and the scope of your project. In applying to this competition, you are entering into a competitive process. This competition closes at 11am UK time on the deadline stated.
Published: August 9th, 2021
Posted in Funding Opportunities