Glass Futures UK India Lab-to-Lab Collaboration
Tuesday 25 January
Are you concerned about sustainability in glass manufacturing?
Are you interested in building industry and research partnerships between the UK and India?
Glass Futures, the Global Centre of Excellence for glass innovation, R&D and training was recently awarded a UK Government funded project through Innovate UK – the UK India Lab-to-Lab Collaboration – to develop relationships with counterparts in India and map industry and research landscapes focused on technologies for sustainability in glass manufacturing in India, with the long-term goal of generating collaborative proposals for future developments.
As part of this collaboration, Glass Futures is holding an online workshop on 25th January 2022 with panel members made up of industry, supply chain and funding partners, to outline the programme and develop ideas. Please join us.
- Mr Gautam Kutty, British High Commission – Department of International Trade (DIT) India
- Ms Geeny George, UKRI India Senior Portfolio Manager
- Mr Ajay Joshi, Glass Industry Network Partner – AGl-glaspac ltd, India.
- Prof. Animesh Jha, UK R&D / Academia Network Partner – University of Leeds, UK.
- Mr Aston Fuller, General Manager – Glass Futures, UK.
- Dr Sarah Connolly, UKRI – Innovation Lead – Transforming Foundation Industries.
The session will be chaired by Dr Ajith Appukuttan, Senior R&D Projects Manager at Glass Futures.
Glass Future will also be holding focused workshops in India in early 2022 with delegates from Indian Glass Manufacturing and R&D centres. The aim of these workshops is to identify opportunities to address sustainability challenges through energy efficiency, digitisation, waste recycling and symbiosis.
The project is supported by Prof Animesh Jha, University of Leeds, and Prof Vishal R. Sardeshpande at the CTARA, IIT Bombay, and Founder SARVAAY Solutions LLP.
For further information, please visit our website www.glass-futures.org or email email@example.com
Published: January 13th, 2022
Posted in Events