Transforming Foundation Industries Network+ Early Career Researchers Funding Call: Open Project Call
The TFI Network+ is looking to fund high quality projects with potential to drive transformative impact in the foundation industries, and will also enhance the career of the applicant. Projects may be in any discipline, or interdisciplinary.
The impact of such projects will be to:
● Reduce waste, resource use, water use or energy consumption
● Support the development of circular supply chains
● Improve the recyclability or reuse of materials
● Create new sustainable materials or chemical processes and/or products
● Improve productivity or profitability of companies
● Provide evidence for future policy interventions
The above list is not exclusive, and we would welcome ideas from the engineering and physical sciences, social sciences and the arts & humanities. Projects should be short term (up to 3 months) and low TRL. Projects may be extended to 6 months via industrially funded secondments.
- Call opens 11th Feb 2022
- Deadline for applications: 16:00, 1st April 2022
- Funding decision: 6th May 2022
- Project start date: July 2022
To apply for funding you must be a member of the Network. You can become a member through the website. After log in, you will be able to access the application system.
An online workshop 1st March 14:00-15:30 will help explain the funding to anyone interested to apply, please register here:
Published: February 11th, 2022
Posted in Funding Opportunities, TFI Network+ News