Funding Call Now Open: Enablers of Transformation TFI Network+ Funding Call
The transformation of the foundation industries will not be possible with a sole focus on technical innovation. It will also require understanding the individual and organisational values, interests and motivations that lead the creation of opportunities for change. Transformation within the foundation industries might require changes in governance, business models and/or organisational culture to achieve ambitious sustainability targets. The TFI Network+ is looking to fund multi-disciplinary projects that investigate challenges which may hinder transformation within the Foundation Industries on their path towards a more sustainable future.
Projects should be short term (maximum 6 months or a maximum of £56k at 80% FEC) and low TRL. Projects may be in any discipline, or interdisciplinary.
The impact of such projects will be to:
- Progress towards equitable and inclusive industries
- Increase industrial productivity and resilience
- Improve profitability of companies
- Provide evidence for future policy interventions
- Transition to industry 4.0
- Call opens 3rd Oct 2022
- Deadline for applications: 16:00, 2nd Dec 2022
- Funding decision: 20th Jan 2023
- Project start date: 3rd April 2023 or earlier if possible
End date: max 6 months from start date
Published: October 3rd, 2022
Posted in Funding Opportunities, TFI Network+ News